100% full Not resolved

i ordered a cake from Srilanka to my girlfriend in india.when i looked in the website it was a nice and a beautiful cake.

but these bloody people has send a rotten cake which is not even worth for 100 INR. I say to all the customers not to use this website. i need my money back. if these people can cheat on this small product how much more they can cheat and earn the money from poor people.

i will never ever recommend this site to my friends, also i will put this thing in all the social media( face book, whatsup etc.).Nasty fellows!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $10. This person is overall dissatisfied with IndiaOnlineFlorists and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about indiaonlineflorists dark chocolate truffle cake at IndiaOnlineFlorists was worst Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about IndiaOnlineFlorists.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare IndiaOnlineFlorists to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with IndiaOnlineFlorists?

Comments