i ordered a cake from Srilanka to my girlfriend in india.when i looked in the website it was a nice and a beautiful cake.

but these bloody people has send a rotten cake which is not even worth for 100 INR. I say to all the customers not to use this website. i need my money back. if these people can cheat on this small product how much more they can cheat and earn the money from poor people.

i will never ever recommend this site to my friends, also i will put this thing in all the social media( face book, whatsup etc.).Nasty fellows!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $10. This person is overall dissatisfied with IndiaOnlineFlorists and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about indiaonlineflorists dark chocolate truffle cake at IndiaOnlineFlorists was worst Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about IndiaOnlineFlorists.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare IndiaOnlineFlorists to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with IndiaOnlineFlorists?

Comments

Blooms Today - Very disappointing!! Blooms Today "I purchased a coupon from Groupon for Blooms Today to save on a flower order. I placed the order and paid an extra $10 to have the arrangement delivered in..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Ravishing Roses 2 Bouquet Review Bloomex Flowers "Discussed and embarrassed with what my partner received for Valentine's Day. I purchased the "SUPERSIZE ravishing rose II". Looked nothing like what was on their website. The Flowers' weren't fresh..." Read more IndiaOnlineFlorists - Indiaonlineflorist.com is a FRAUD WEBSITE IndiaOnlineFlorists "Your Payment ID :9349256590071720 Response Message :CAPTURED Order id HIOF-200620179807 Order amount :Rs. 945.0 ip Address: 83.110.143.151 Customer order details(mm/dd/yyyy) : D.Date6/28/2017 The following above details are mentioned in my..." Read more From You Flowers - Roses Flowers Review From You Flowers "They screwed up an order of daffodils that I sent to my fiancé, and sent me an apologetic $20 gift certificate that I then used to buy a dozen roses...." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Frigidaire - Cheap & Easy  $2.97 Repair  for Outrageously Expensive Door Handle. Frigidaire " After checking on line for several hours, I found that the cheapest replacement would be $ 100.00 and as high as $179.00. This equated to 20 to 30% of..." Read more