Rainsville, Alabama
1.8
Style and Design

I ordered a bouquet for flowers for my sister's 50th birthday to be delivered in Pune.I live in the UK and had presumed it would be done promptly.

To my disgust the flowers not only come at the end of the day, but they come wrapped in normal newspaper. I was so disappointed and disgusted to see this. It seems like the flowers were just picked from a roadside vendor. The website says big things of delivering the best flowers to your loved ones and this was the most disgraceful flowers anyone can receive.

I was so angry with them because I had specifically mentioned to deliver the flowers in the morning and not the end of the day, still the flowers reached my sister's home at 5.45 in the evening.You can see from the attached pictures that the flowers have come wrapped in normal newspaper.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of indiaonlineflorists bouquet from IndiaOnlineFlorists and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants IndiaOnlineFlorists to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by IndiaOnlineFlorists for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with IndiaOnlineFlorists?

Comments